Graphical timeline of the Stelliferous Era

HARDwork17 0 575 01.25 04:45
This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) This is the timeline of the stelliferous era but also partly charts the primordial era, and charts more of the degenerate era of the heat death scenario. The scale is 10 × log 10 ⁡ y e a r {\displaystyle 10\times \log _{10}\mathrm {year} } . Example one million years is 10 × log 10 ⁡ 1000000 = 10 × 6 = 60 {\displaystyle 10\times \log _{10}1000000=10\times 6=60} . Nature timeline view • discuss • edit -13 — – -12 — – -11 — – -10 — – -9 — – -8 — – -7 — – -6 — – -5 — – -4 — – -3 — – -2 — – -1 — – 0 — cosmic expansion Earliest light cosmic speed-up Solar System water Single-celled life photosynthesis Multicellular life Land life Earliest gravity Dark energy Dark matter ← Earliest universe (−13.8) ← Earliest galaxy ← Earliest quasar ← Omega Centauri forms ← Andromeda Galaxy forms ← Milky Way Galaxy spiral arms form ← NGC 188 star cluster forms ← Alpha Centauri forms ← Earliest Earth (−4.54) ← Earliest life ← Earliest oxygen ← Atmospheric oxygen ← Earliest sexual reproduction ← Cambrian explosion ← Earliest humans L i f e P r i m o r d i a l Axis scale: billions of years. Also see: Human timeline and Life timeline See also[edit] Big Bang Cyclic model Dyson's eternal intelligence Final anthropic principle Future of an expanding universe Graphical timeline from Big Bang to Heat Death. Timeline uses double-logarithmic scale. Graphical timeline of the Big Bang Graphical timeline of the universe. Timeline uses linear time. Heat death of the universe L 웹툰

Comments